We are ready to safely welcome Volunteers back into the Red Ribbon building!
Volunteering is more than the giving of your time; it is the exchanging of experiences.
- Volunteering is an opportunity to learn more about HIV and AIDS.
- Gain a greater understanding of the social issues that surround HIV AIDS.
- Meet individuals in the community that are doing HIV AIDS work both locally and globally.
- Exercise your right to be an informed and participatory citizen.
- Give back to the community.
- Enrich your CV with meaningful community involvement.
Check out our Current Volunteer Opportunities
We are looking for dedicated volunteers to help at our reception. Here, you will be helping answer phones, open the door, greet guests, enter data, label condoms and more!
When: Monday-Thursday from 9:00AM – 1:00PM and 1:00PM – 5:00PM
Where: Red Ribbon Building (9702 111 Avenue)
Interested in learning more? Please fill out our volunteer application and send to our Volunteer coordinator, Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org