Due to COVID-19 and restrictions at this time we are not accepting new volunteers for active duties however we are happy to add you to our volunteer newsletter so you can stay informed and engage when public health allows! Thank you for considering us!
Volunteering is more than the giving of your time; it is the exchanging of experiences.
- Volunteering is an opportunity to learn more about HIV and AIDS.
- Gain a greater understanding of the social issues that surround HIV AIDS.
- Meet individuals in the community that are doing HIV AIDS work both locally and globally.
- Exercise your right to be an informed and participatory citizen.
- Give back to the community.
- Enrich your CV with meaningful community involvement.